Friday, April 21, 2006

say ahhhh.../happy friday!!!

In about half an hour I get to leave work for the day. Yay!!! However in two hours I'll be going in to have some dental surgery done. Yay!!!

My friends don't understand how I can be looking forward to having this procedure done, but I am. A lil' over a year ago one of my toofeses cracked. I was a broke mo fo back then so I couldn't afford to go to the dentist, so I let it be. It didn't hurt or anything, but whenever my tongue would scrape against it I felt something was not right. Well...little by little the tooth fell apart and now well it's almost non-existent. I know gross right? Anywho, I'm having what's left removed and getting an implant.

This is my first time having any surgery and I've opted for the local anesthesia. Hopefully, after this procedure I won't develop a fear of dental work. I'm sure I won't 'cause my dentist is hot! Sadly though, I won't be seeing my hot dentist today. Instead I'll be stuck with my mouth wide open for an elderly man.

So, that's how I plan to spend my Friday. I hope my face doesn't swell up during the weekend. That would suck. So I guess this will be a quiet relaxing weekend, with little pain...I hope.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Have fun, have a few drinks for me, and enjoy yourselves. Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home