Wednesday, June 21, 2006

i'm addicted to cosmetic surgery!


Well, a show about cosmetic surgery anyway. A friend let me borrow Nip/Tuck season1 and season 2 and I am now hooked. I watched the entire season 1 DVD set over one weekend. Now I'm halfway through the second season. I love that show. It's very graphic in it's portrayal of the surgeries. It is almost like watching one of them reality shows on the Discovery Channel.

Sure, the plots twists and turns are sometimes obvious, but it's very entertaining nonetheless. Since I don't watch much TV anymore, this is kind of my guilty pleasure. I get home from work and I pop in the DVD and watch an episode or two. Very entertaining I tell ya. If you don't know of the show it runs on the FX network. I'm guessing from the material and language that it runs late at night. If you get a chance, check it out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home