Tuesday, December 20, 2005

date numero dos

Last night I went out on a second date with this guy. We had dinner at a steakhouse, the food was great! During dinner he asked if I wanted to tast his meat, prime rib people, get your heads outta the gutter. My natural reaction was to reach for the piece of meat on his fork with my fork, but he wanted to feed it to me. Reluctantly I accepted. Afterward, there was the akward looking around to make sure no one had seen. Of course, there was a couple of jocks sitting at a table next to ours who did their best to pretend they hadn't seen. I felt a bit embarrassed, then a bit defiant (why the fuck should I feel embarrassed?!) fuck I'm on a date. Still, that caught me off guard. It was different.

After dinner, we went to a little Fun park where we played a round of mini-golf, got wet on the bumper boats (not too smart considering it was cold out), then got in a few laps of mini-cart racing. It was a fuckin' blast. Again, it was a different experience. With my ex most our dates consisted of dinner and a movie, which got old REALLY quick. Anyway, afterward we headed to my place where we spent a few hours just laying on my bed talking and making out of course. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy kissing, I like it alot. And no, we didn't go passed making out. I'm a lady like that. It'll take more than dinner and a great time at a fun park to get in my jeans, namely lots of liquor. J/k..usually one strong drink will do it. ;) This guy is a fuckin' dork...and that's really hot to me. He's just a fun person to be around. So that's the second date down and so far so good. Here's hoping it'll be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home