Tuesday, December 20, 2005

psst...you have some uhm, hair...

I've been meaning to put this out there and get some advice. I have this friend, right? A female friend and we cool and all, but I'm not comfortable enough to tell her that she has a little mustache growing. But everytime I see it, it just drives me crazy...it makes me anxious. I don't have the slightest idea of how to bring it up. I mean I'm sure she notices it, right? I mean she has to. She wears makeup so it's not like she doesn't look in the mirror everyday. But then again, maybe she doesn't have a problem with it and I'd just insult her if I mention it. But gosh! It just don't look right. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. Yes, I think I will do just that. For you women out there, if you had a few unsightly hairs on your upper lip would you want to be made aware of it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I know this is an old post, but a few weeks ago I heard a deejay on the radio give advice to a guy asking the same question about his gf. Her advice: Give her a gift certificate to a spa for a facial, then slip them some extra money to suggest a lip wax to her. That way, you don't have to piss her off, but it's a nice, gentle way of making her aware of the situation.

However, if I had unsightly facial hair? If my friends truly love me, they would tell me. It does me no favors to let me walk around looking like my dad.

1/28/2006 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home