Saturday, January 07, 2006

drunk blog

I just got home from the club, so forgive me if this makes absolutely no cents (kidding, kidding...I know it's spelled scents). Anywho, I had a fucking blast. I had second thoughts about going out tonight, but I'm totally glad I did go out, 'cause all my friends were out there. I hadn't seen most of them since last year, so it was good to see 'em. I started off drinking beers (Corona's), but then my friend bought me a shot, a protein shot, no kidding that's gross. Though, come to think of it I haven't had one of them in a long time...okay I'm sorry TMI (Too Much Information). Have I mentioned I'm very sexually frustrated? Well I am, VERY! Where was I? Oh yeah, so I'm going down on this guy right? Wait, that's a different story...ahem. Aparently I got tired of drinking beer, 'cause next thing I know I'm drinking a strawberry long island ice tea, it was good! By this time I'm very outgoing, VERY OUTGOING...I think I might've kissed some stranger, I know I hugged a lot of guys, a couple of which grabbed me in my "special" place. I got a shoulder massage from my good friend's boyfriend...it was hot. He is fuckin' hot! My friend's boyfriend that is. We had a threesome one time *gasp!*, but yeah we did...I know I'm a slut, let me have it. Stone me now. Actually, it started as a foursome then shrunk down to a threesome. It was at an afterparty at some lawyers house, yeah there's gay lawyers too...those gays are everywhere. Long story short, my friend's boyfriend is hung, nicely hung...that whole experience was totally different, totally out of character for me, but it was hot! My friend and his man have an open relationship, so it wasn't AS bad. Okay, I'm a slut. Anywho, I only mention it, 'cause tonight after the club they were trying to talk me into going to their place and I knew what they wanted to do. The boyfriend's place is like 40 mins away though, so that wasn't happening. They offered to drive me too and bring me back later today, but I just couldn't do it. They're always fucking around with guys and I hear all the stories along with all the sordid details and I just don't want to be one of those stories...again. Besides my friend told me earlier in the night that he was in love with his man, so that just made me wanna pass on the whole ordeal. So where was I, okay I think I just went to confession. WTF?! Okay, I need to take my ass to bed now. Good morning everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home